The North End Youth Council meets on the first Wednesday of the month from 4-6pm. We talk about upcoming events in the community and work on fun projects that benefit our neighbourhood. If you’re interested in taking part, visit northendyouth.ca for details on the next meeting. #NorthEndYouth #NorthEndRising
- Province Announces New Single Portal To Access Community Development Programs
- June 23, 2017, Winnipeg Free Press – Mural’s message of hope, inspiration called heart-gripping
- The Collective Impact of NRC’s and NRC Profile Report
- November 25, 2016 – 20th Wild Blueberry Pancake Breakfast!!
- July 29, 2016, Winnipeg Free Press – Local Article North End: Plaza of dreams