The Adult Driver training Program offers 16 hours of classroom training to prepare for the Class 5 knowledge test. One knowledge test is included and conducted at the end of the classroom training. The course also includes 4 behind the wheel practical training hours. Registration fee is $50.00.
Fridays 10am – 3pm
In Car Training is Available
Weekdays 9am – 4pm
How to Apply?
Please contact the Adult Driver Training at 204-691-9718 or email email@example.com once a referral has been sent to Citizens’ Bridge.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Must be a Manitoba resident
- Never held a class 5 Driver’s Licence before
- Must have outstanding fines or holds on ability to have a license
- Must be low-income
- Must be unemployed or underemployed (less than 20 hours per week)
Registration is available on a continuous basis.