The North End Recreation & Leisure Fund’s purpose is to support informal groups of individuals and North End community residents investing in their neighborhoods by:
- Supporting initiatives that build social capital
- Developing neighborhood capacity, stability, well-being and increasing Community Economic Development possibilities
Scope of North End Recreation & Leisure Fund:
The North End Recreation & Leisure Fund provides a $500 grant for residents of the North End. This fund will grant a recipient funding by way of their nearest Residents Associations or organizations of reputable status, who will take on the role of acting administrators for the money.
How to Apply?
Please submit applications to Deana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Can Apply
The North End Rec & Leisure Fund Eligibility:
- Non-incorporated groups of individuals that are working to improve their respective neighbourhoods.
- Informal groups or individuals not operating on behalf of organizations or established groups, including those organizations with a designated charitable number. *Partnerships with Residents Associations or reputable organizations (for administration purposes only) are mandatory and do not apply to this stipulation.
- Individuals seen as leaders in their respective neighborhoods and communities.”
The deadline is on-going.
North End Community Renewal Corporation
509 Selkirk Avenue